Allworx Automatic Call Distribution is a robust system, allowing you to distribute queued calls in linear priority, round robin, longest idle and ring all styles — a different style for each and every call center need! With Automatic Call Distribution, you can instantly manage all the important configurations of each call queue within your system while also tracking an array of beneficial queue statistics on the performance of both individual agents and each individual queue.
Automatic Call Distribution supports up to 10 queues with 16 calls per queue and 32 calls across all queues at any time (when using an Allworx 24x or Allworx 48x).
- Visual indicators show the status of the queue line through variations in the color and blinking of Programmable Function Keys
- Record custom greetings for each queue
- Each queue can be assigned a descriptive name to appear whenever drop down menus are available or on your phone display when the phone is ringing
- Programmable Function Keys can be set so that specific keys light up to represent specific call queues
- Each phone can be set to respond to queue conditions differently, including different ring cadences, ringing after a user-specified number of callers enter the queue or after callers have exceeded a user-specified time period
- Calls can be directed to managers or co-workers if the wait time becomes too long, or too many calls are in queue at any given time
- Track detailed statistics on the performance of individual agents as well as on each call queue within the system
- Sold as an option
- One time license fee
- Unlimited number of users
- Server software 7.1 is required