The fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled Deltran Battery Tender® Junior is a lightweight, compact device that fully charges batteries and then automatically switches to float/maintenance mode once the charge is complete. It offers a 4-step charging program: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode. LEDs indicate the stage of charging. The battery charger/maintainer is spark-resistant and protected against reverse polarity.
This listing is for each.
- For all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries
- Complete 4-step charging program
- Automatically switches to float/maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery
- Solid-state 2-color LED indicates stage of charger
- Reverse-polarity protected
- 12ft output cord
- 5-year warranty