The Panamax BATT1500-EXT External Battery Pack extends battery runtime of the MB1500 by as much as 4x.
- Form Factor - 2U configuration supports both rack and tower mounting.
- Metal Housing - Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment.
- Power On/Off Switch - Local power switch for manual reset & control.
- Back-panel fuse - User replaceable fuse which is easily accessed from the rear panel.
A standalone MB-1500 achieves approximately 30 minutes runtime at half load, and 12 at full load. With the additional BATT1500-EXT, this rises to 101 minutes at half load, and 45 at full load.
- User Replaceable - Yes
- Typical Recharge Time - 8 hours
- Replacement Battery - BB Battery - HR9-12
- Hot Swappable - Yes
- Battery Type - Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size - 12V/9AH
- Battery Quantity - 8
- Storage Temperature - 5F to 113F / 15C to 45C
- Operating Temperature - 32F to 95F / 0C to 40C
- Operating Humidity - 0% - 95% non-condensing
- Maximum Storage Elevation - 50, 000 ft. / 15, 000 m
- Maximum Operating Elevation - 10, 000 ft / 3, 000 m
- Weight - 67 lbs. Dimensions - 19W x 17D x 4H General ROHS - ROHS Compliant Certifications - UL1778, cUL 107.1, FCC DOC Class B
Power Systems is a Panamax Authorized Internet Dealer. Your warranty is valid when purchased from us. Panamax is an engineering company, they have more engineers than sales people. Panamax has been producing nothing but surge protection products for over 30 years. Panamax also has a high power test lab certified by CSA to perform agency testing. In this lab is a 24,000 AMP lightning generator. They are as qualified as you can get in the surge protection business.