The Panamax M5300-PM improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
The Panamax M5100-PM monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax's patent pending AVM™ circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing lightning bolt will be displayed in red in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks including 2 high current outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Clean Power Level 4
Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
High Current Outlets
2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
Convenience charger for mp3 players, cell phones, and other small electronics.
Gaming LAN Port
Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
5 Isolated Outlet Banks
Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the outlets on the M5300-PM.
Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- Weight - 12.8 lbs. Rack Ears - Included Dimensions - 17 in. W x 12.75 in. D x 3.5 in H, (4.1 in. Including feet)
- Under-voltage shutoff - 90 VAC ± 2 VAC
- UL1449 Suppression Rating - 330V
- Total Current Capacity - 15 A
- Thermal Fusing - Yes
- Protection Modes - L-N, L-G, N-G
- Power Cord - 10 ft detachable
- Peak Impulse Current - 72, 000 Amps
- Over-voltage shutoff - 142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Line Voltage - 120V, 60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level - 200V
- Energy Dissipation - 2125 Joules
- Catastrophic Surge Circuit - Yes
EMI/RFI Noise Filtration
- Banks 1, 2, 3, 4 - 80 db, 100 KHz - 2 MHz
- Bank 5, High Current Outlets - 60 db, 100 KHz - 2 MHz
DC Trigger Input
- Voltage and Polarity - 3 - 24V DC, bidirectional
- Jacks - 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-plug
- Current Requirement - 4.6 mA @3V, 58 mA @24V
DC Trigger Output
- Positive = Tip, Negative = Ring
- Pass through - no delay
- Wires Protected - 8-Wires
- Connectors - RJ-45
- Compatibility - 10/100bT
- Clamping Level - 52V
- Power Delivery - 500 mA @ 5VDC
- Jacks - USB-A
- Wires Protected - 2-Wire, Pins 4 & 5
- Suppression Modes - Metallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless/Auto-resetting - Yes
- Connectors - RJ-11
- Clamping Level - 260V
- Capacitance - 30pf (approx.)
Universal Coax Protection
- Shielded - Yes
- Insertion Loss - < 0.5 dB
- HD 1080 i/p Ready - Yes
- Frequency Range - 0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Connections - Female "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level - 75V
- Bidirectional - Yes
Power Systems is a Panamax Authorized Internet Dealer. Your warranty is valid when purchased from us. Panamax is an engineering company, they have more engineers than sales people. Panamax has been producing nothing but surge protection products for over 30 years. Panamax also has a high power test lab certified by CSA to perform agency testing. In this lab is a 24,000 AMP lightning generator. They are as qualified as you can get in the surge protection business.