Top Benefits of the Panamax MIP-20LT
The MIP-20LT has Firewall for Noise™ Circuitry This technology provides enhanced Neutral-to-Ground Noise Filtration for your digital office equipment. EMI/RFI noise can contaminate the equipment safety ground, which in turn will contaminate the connected digital equipment, and prevent it from operating at peak performance levels.
GFCI Compatibility This circuit features an improved 2-stage common-mode architecture that provides compatibility for GFCI's and NEC article 250.6. Complies with UL 1283 : Electromagnetic Interference Filters.
The MIP-20LT has Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) This power monitoring system acts as a gate to prevent unsafe voltages from damaging sensitive electronic equipment. It automatically detects a prolonged over-voltage and disconnects the power to the connected equipment, then reconnects it when the power returns to a safe level. It even protects the MIP-20LT unit.
SignalPerfect™ Telephone Line Protection One pair of RJ-11 phone jacks is available with fuseless Auto-Resetting technology and optimized circuitry to ensure a clean, clear signal.
Wiring Fault Safety Shutoff This technology will detect a miswired wall receptacle or an open-ground by monitoring the voltage between neutral and ground. If an unsafe condition exists, the MAX ImagePro will disconnect the power from the connected equipment. Complies with UL 991: Tests for safety-related controls employing solid-state devices.
Ethernet LAN Protection One pair of RJ-45 jacks is available to protect two Ethernet 10/100 Base-T network pathways (all pins protected).
The MIP-20LT features separate protection circuits for 10/100 BaseT Ethernet and telephone.
LAN Protection 1 pair of RJ-45 bi-directional connectors
Unsafe Power Indicator light
Line Fault Indicator light
Ground OK Indicator light
Protection OK Indicator light
Three-stage, GFCI Compatible filter circuit provides high levels of Normal and Common mode EMI/RFI noise filtration.
Eight foot power cord
Two rubber strips running the length of the product provide a non-slip grip and prevent marring surface
Telephone Protection 1 pair of RJ-11 In/Out connectors
Two Always-on AC outlets
Wall mountable (Velcro strips included)
Includes security lock to prevent theft
20 Amp AC configured receptacles, and, power cord. Be sure you have a 20 AMP wall outlet, it looks different than a regular wall outlet.
- Weight - 4.5 lbs
- Dimensions - 10.25 in. W x 4.75 in. D x 2.5 in. H
- Under-voltage shutoff - 86V ± 6V
- UL 1449 3rd Edition Voltage Protection Rating - 400V
- Thermal Fusing - Yes
- Surge Response Time - < 1 nanosecond
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation - 1650 Joules
- Protection Modes - L-N, L-G, N-G
- Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry - Yes
- Power Cord - 8 ft fixed
- Plug Type - straight
- Peak Impulse Current - 52, 000 A
- Over-voltage shutoff - 138V ± 8V
- Maximum Current Rating - 20A
- Line Voltage - 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Initial Clamping Level - 200 Volts
- EMI / RFI Noise Filtration - 65 dB (100KHz - 1 MHz)
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) Circuit - Yes
10/100/1000 Base-T LAN Protection
- TIA-568-C.2 Performance - CAT5e
- Protection Modes - All pins to ground
- Pins Protected - RJ-45, pins 1-8
- Clamping Level - 62V
- Protection Modes - Metallic & Longitudinal
- Pins Protected - RJ-11/45, pins 4, 5
- Clamping Level - 260V
- Capacitance - 30 pf (approx.)
Power Systems is a Panamax Authorized Internet Dealer. Your warranty is valid when purchased from us. Panamax is an engineering company, they have more engineers than sales people. Panamax has been producing nothing but surge protection products for over 30 years. Panamax also has a high power test lab certified by CSA to perform agency testing. In this lab is a 24,000 AMP lightning generator. They are as qualified as you can get in the surge protection business.